• committed to attending monthly teleconference committee meetings
• interested in investing two or three hours a week
• able to work and communicate online (Skype, Zoom, Emails etc.)
• a strategic forward-looking thinker
• an effective communicator
• willing to participate in varied projects and sub committees
• flexible, self-motivated and self-managing
• able to establish and maintain collaborative relationships
• passionate about lobbying and raising awareness of ME/CFS
We offer the opportunity to be part of a supportive, collaborative forward-thinking team, working across multi projects aimed at improving the lives of those who live with ME/CFS. If you are passionate about contributing to a charity that aims to provide a united voice and improve the outcome of its members and those with ME/CFS in New Zealand.
ANZMES looks forward to hearing from you.
We welcome nominations from those with business, artistic, organisational, or marketing skills.
A lot of business is over email so you need to be able to use this, Also zoom and Skype meetings as committee members are from through NZ.
There is support from fellow committee members and information on the illness itself ( ME/CFS).
All Volunteers will be interviewed. A Police check and referees are required. Out of pocket expenses are reimbursed. AGM travel once a year travel expenses and accommodation is paid for.
Has to come under the Charities Act stipulations for Charities.
Few hours per month
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.
Committee & Board