Volunteering Changes Lives!
In this role you will share your experience and work with a team in the lead up to and during the event in March 2020.
• The members of the committee work with the RFL Oamaru Coordinator to ensure a successful event that is consistent with the Cancer Society values, principles of Relay For Life and also representative of the unique local community.
• The committee works together to deliver the event and to promote team fundraising to maximise the total raised.
• Each committee member with have a specific role description based on their area of responsibility.
Ideal volunteers will have/be:
• Two to four hours per week (less initially then increasing closer to event).
• Estimated number of committee meetings: one to two per month.
• Phone calls and emails as required.
• On site at event - weekend of 27th & 28th March 2021 (cover can be arranged as required).
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.