As a registered charity we rely upon ongoing funding and donations to keep working towards our vision and goals. We need a volunteer who can:
• Research appropriate grants for the Geopark,
• Prepare funding applications and
• Keep an eye on application deadlines.
The Waitaki Whitestone Geopark Trust is looking for a volunteer who:
• Has a good understanding of the funding application processes
• Has good administration skills
• Is honest, reliable, well-organised and trustworthy
• Has excellent oral and written communication skills
• Has advanced computer literacy (ideally)
• Has the ability to work unsupervised and to seek guidance when required
A few hours per month, however it would be highly dependent on the specific application. Some funding has strict deadlines, which needs to be considered. We are looking for someone who can commit for at least 6 months.
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.