A fantastic opportunity exists for an organised and community minded person to help support us with our events, of which there are several planned.
To be successful in this role, you will have a multifaceted approach but do not necessarily need to be highly skilled.
- Help and support to the President for organising events
- Support and coordination for fundraising
- Support and help with community workshops
- Grants writing and support for funding applications
- Help with the school programme
- Potential to be involved in and supporting the new Radio programme, I am no longer a refugee.
- Reliable and professional manner
- Enthusiastic and community minded
- Be willing to take on tasks for events across the city
- Organised and capable of multi-tasking
- Work well with members of the community and school children
A Police background check is required for this role.
Depending on the event, this could be flexible.
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below.
We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.
Apply for this role: