Here are the volunteer roles we have in the lead up to and on Daffodil Day.
- Fri 23 July 10am -2pm Packing Rural Resources
- Wed 28 July 1pm – 4pm Sort counter boxes for delivery
- Thursday 29 July 1pm -4pm Drivers or runners – delivery counter boxes
- Fri 20 August 9am – 12pm Preparing Dunedin street resources
- Mon 23 August 12pm – 3pm Runners for Vintage Car Club – Daff delivery
- Friday 27 August 9am – 6pm Street collectors (rostered in one hour slots)
- Friday 27 August Morning and afternoon shifts Driver/Runners
- Friday 27 August Help out with stock, lunches and replenishing resources at Cancer Society (2-4 hour shifts available)
- Saturday28 August 9am – 4pm Street Collectors (rostered in one hour slots)
- Saturday 28 August Morning and afternoon shifts Driver/Runners
- Saturday 28 August August Help out with stock, lunches and replenishing resources at Cancer Society (2-4 hour shifts available)
- Tuesday 31 August 10am -1pm Drivers/Runners Collecting Counter boxes
- Tuesday 31 August 1pm – 4pm Counting counter boxes
Please let me know if you are keen on any of the shifts and I will confirm with you.
All the above roles take place from Cancer Society, 283 Great King St.
Drivers use their own vehicle for deliveries, but we match you with a runner who does all the leg work. Current WOF REG and minimum 3rd party insurance are required.
Please contact Charlotte Molloy at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic and organised and would like to help Cancer Society to reduce the impact and incidence of cancer in our community.
Hours are variable on roles.
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below.
We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.
Apply for this role: