Stitch Kitchen's mission is to inspire and build community through creative practices and reduce textile waste and its impact on the environment.
Just Atelier Trust are seeking someone to:
- Provide support to their operational staff, who manage the day-to-day book keeping, payroll and reporting
(This role could be filled by someone who wishes to be a Trustee or function in an advisory role without being on the board)
- Review of financial reports/transactions
(e.g. provide a high level oversight, especially in relation to wages/tax)
- To be able to pick up any inconsistencies and identify potential risks
- Arrange for external reviews of accounts (e.g. if needed for funding applications)
- Check and advise on operational budgets
Feel good about contributing to the ongoing operations of a creative community building organisation that looks after the environment by reducing textile waste.
They are looking for someone with:
- Experience in Business Accounting Standards
- Familiarity with Charities Accounting and reporting, including Xero and Thank You Payroll
Approximately 2hrs per month.
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below.
We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.
Apply for this role: