– To recruit and appoint leaders for each section and with the Zone Section assistance;
– Organise attendance at training so that each section has sufficient competent and enthusiastic leaders who work as a team;
– Observe the Risk Management Policy of the Movement and regularly promote and remind members of its importance;
Experience working with youth
Communication and negotiating skills
Shirt provided. Individual supplies black trousers or skirt.
Support provided through group zone leader, regional and national management.
Volunteers are required:
– To undergo a Police vetting check
– To provide referees
Time varies: A couple of hours per week over any of the following days.
– Monday – Friday (afternoons and evenings)
– Saturday - Sunday (all day)
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.