Native plant restoration project
Depending on the season, the tasks may include:
- plant native plants at various sites
- look after native plants by doing some maintenance at our planting sites (checking tree protectors, mulching, releasing plants, watering).
- help out at the beautiful community native plant nursery with various gardening/planting tasks
Why choose this opportunity:
- Being outdoors and doing some work together is a great way to engage and build stronger relationships within a team.
- You will learn lots of interesting facts about native plants, how to plant them and look after them.
- You will have a chance to connect with other volunteers over a cuppa and biscuits at the end of the session!
- All levels of fitness can be accommodated, please advise level of mobility when you inquire
- Enjoying being outdoors and physical work.
- Having an interest in native plants or the environment.
Would your team like to help?