Central Motor Speedway have an exciting season of races from late September to early April.
Each event needs the following truck drivers:
- Water Truck Driver- to help create the best raceable surface needed for the racers
- Push Truck Driver- to help drive the truck that starts the race car for the event
If you are interested in the motorsport racing, are a confident driver with good instincts and reflexes- this is the job for you!
- Full training will be provided for the role, prior to the event.
- In addition to getting FREE ENTRY to each event, you will be provided with food and drinks and well taken care of all day. We truly value our volunteers as our events would not be possible without their help!
- Full Drivers Licence.
- Available for training session
- Able to work in a team
- On race days, you will be needed from 2pm into the evening.
- We prefer if someone is able to commit for a majority of the season rather than just a few days, but we are open to having a conversation about the same.
Full calendar of events and application links below:
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below.
We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.
Apply for this role: